Advertising copy can be supplied in a number of ways. If you have any queries call the art department at 973.218.0310 and they will be happy to help you.
There are myriad ways in which you can use Industry Today's areas of advertising to increase business. Whether it be by Print or via the Web, we have ample advertising space with which to promote your business.
With so many options and methods of advertising, combined with a highly targeted audience, Industry Today is the perfect place to promote your business. If you have any questions please visit our advertising guidelines Conditions page.
Advertising copy can be supplied in a number of ways. If you have any queries call the art department on 973.218.0310 and they will be happy to help you.
If you are making use of our free typesetting/artwork services please supply the following:
Company Logo: Logos are preferably supplied as EPS vector art or (300 dpi) EPS, TIFF, PSD, JPEG, or PDF digital files. Printed and/or faxed logos are not acceptable.
Graphics: Images and and artwork should be provided digitally and must be high resolution (300 dpi) and saved as an EPS, TIFF, PSD, or JPEG file.
- Images within QuarkXpress™ / Pagemaker™ / Indesign™ / PowerPoint™ / Freehand™ / Corel Draw ™ / MS Word™ files are not acceptable.
- Please do not send product samples to be photographed.
- If the images do not match our specifications, we cannot guarantee a good print quality.
Ad Copy: Please supply the text that you would like in your ad including your company's contact information (Street address, Telephone, Fax, E-mail, and Web address). The text should be a brief description of your company and/or your relationship to the feature company.
Supplied Ads: Supplied ads must be in digital form. We work in QuarkXPress 7.0™ on a Macintosh platform. The ads must be saved digitally, and all the fonts, images and logos must be included in the file. Ads may also be supplied as high resolution PDF / PSD / EPS / TIFF / JPEG files. Ads created in Illustrator™ or Photoshop™ must be embedded with all fonts and any images used.
- Indesign™/ Pagemaker™/ PowerPoint™/ Freehand™/ Corel Draw™/ MS word™ files are not acceptable.
- Quarter and half page ads do not get bleeds.
- Please call 973.218.0310 or email advertisments to email@example.com.
There is no charge for our typesetting/artwork services, so make good use of them. Please send us your material. You can of course keep our completed artwork for future purposes. A proof will be forwarded to you in due course. Thank you for your assistance.
ADVERTISEMENT SIZES FOR PRINT
Magazine Trim size (Add 1/8 inch over on each side for bleed)
8.268" W X 11.698" H
Magazine Live Area
7.268" W X 11.649" H
Half Page Horizontal
7.25" W X 4.77" H
Quarter Page Horizontal
7.25" W X 2.25" H
Quarter Page Vertical
3.5" W X 4.77" H
Dimensions: 160 pixels W x 600 pixels H
Maximum file size: 40 kB
Maximum video/animation rate: 24 fps
Maximum animation length: 15 sec
* audio must be user initiated
Dimensions: 800 pixels W x 100 pixels H
Maximum file size: 30 kB
- These conditions shall apply to all advertisements accepted for publication.
- All advertisements are accepted subject to the Publisher's approval of the copy and to the space being available.
- The Publisher reserves the right to omit or suspend an advertisement at any time for good reason, in which case no claim on the part of any Advertiser for damages or breach of contract shall arise.
- Acceptance of an advertisement for publication by the publishers does not deem endorsement or approval by publishers or sponsors of the publication of any product or service advertised.
- All copy must be received by the stated dates. In the event of non-receipt of copy, the publishers reserve the right to repeat existing copy held or create an advertisement using appropriate material.
- At least ten business days notice prior to press date is required to stop or suspend an insertion and notification must be Faxed to 973.455.0205 and confirmed in writing by certified mail.
- Every care is taken to avoid mistakes but the Publisher cannot accept liability for any errors due to third parties, subcontractors or inaccurate copy instructions.
- Mistakes in advertisements will only be considered if notification is received in writing within 10 days of receipt of invoice.
- Advertiser and advertising agency assume liability for all content (including text, representatives and illustrations) of advertisements printed and also assume responsibility for any claims arising therein made against the Publisher.
- If an Advertiser cancels the balance of a contract, he relinquishes any right to that series discount to which he was previously entitled and advertisements will be paid for at the appropriate rate.
- Whilst every effort will be made to meet the wishes of advertisers regarding positioning, no guarantee can be made unless the advertiser is paying a special position charge.
- The rate card constitutes all the terms of the contract, and no agent or other representative of the company has the right to vary the terms thereof in any way.
- Full settlement is due within 30 days of date of invoice. Advertisers who fail to pay within this period will be liable to a surcharge of 2 percent for each full month overdue.
- Extra production work requiring artwork and/or film will be charged out at cost.
- Advertisers' property, artwork, etc., are held at Owner's risk and should be insured by them against loss or damage from whatever cause. The Publisher reserves the right to destroy all artwork which has been in his custody for twelve months from the date of its last appearance.
- For the purpose of these conditions, 'Advertiser' shall refer to the Advertiser or his Agent whichever is the principal: Advertisement' includes loose or other 'inserts' where appropriate.
JumilWhy is Jumil Taking a Precise Direction?
North American Stamping Group (NASG)How Do You Overcome the Recession Especially When Focused on Automotive?
Oberg IndustriesWith Capability Comes Solutions
Tri-State GuniteHow Does Tri-State Gunite Pool its Considerable Resources?
Usina EstivaHow is Estiva Setting an Example?
AR MetallizingShiny Happy Product Everywhere
Re-shoring: A Long Difficult Voyage Home
- Dollars & Sense
Japanese Auto Parts Manufacturer to Expand Again in Indiana
- In the News
US Trade Deficit with China Declines in March
Tips for Women on Becoming Top Boss
- The Latest
Alleged Overreach by NLRB Struck Down
- World News
Must-Have Strategies for Doing Business in India
- Ford Accelerates European Transformation
- Fiscal Cliff Likely to Slow Growth, but Not Cause Recession, According to Standish
- Advice to Supply Chain Managers: Expect the Unexpected
- Capacity Crunch in Europe is Coming
- U.S. Industrial Manufacturers Remain Positive on Revenue Growth Expectations, According to PwC's Q3 2012 Manufacturing Barometer
- Deloitte/The Manufacturing Institute Survey: Lack of Leadership Seen to Thwart Manufacturing Renaissance