Many companies profiled have found reprints a useful sales and marketing tool and an excellent way to produce high-quality promotional literature at a reasonable cost.
Companies may order reprints of their article, with or without advertising. The front cover is also an option and can be customized with the company logo.
Below are some examples of reprinted feature articles. Click on the thumbnails to view the article. These are in PDF format, so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them. You may order online, via email (email@example.com) or via phone at 973.218.0310. When sending an e-mail, please provide your full name, e-mail address, phone number, a description of your reprint request, and any other comments / questions you may have.
2 Pages (PDF)
4 Pages (PDF)
6 Pages (PDF)
8 Pages (PDF)
JumilWhy is Jumil Taking a Precise Direction?
North American Stamping Group (NASG)How Do You Overcome the Recession Especially When Focused on Automotive?
Oberg IndustriesWith Capability Comes Solutions
Tri-State GuniteHow Does Tri-State Gunite Pool its Considerable Resources?
Usina EstivaHow is Estiva Setting an Example?
AR MetallizingShiny Happy Product Everywhere
Re-shoring: A Long Difficult Voyage Home
- Dollars & Sense
Japanese Auto Parts Manufacturer to Expand Again in Indiana
- In the News
US Trade Deficit with China Declines in March
Tips for Women on Becoming Top Boss
- The Latest
Alleged Overreach by NLRB Struck Down
- World News
Nebraska Opens First China Trade Office
- Ford Accelerates European Transformation
- Fiscal Cliff Likely to Slow Growth, but Not Cause Recession, According to Standish
- Advice to Supply Chain Managers: Expect the Unexpected
- Capacity Crunch in Europe is Coming
- U.S. Industrial Manufacturers Remain Positive on Revenue Growth Expectations, According to PwC's Q3 2012 Manufacturing Barometer
- Deloitte/The Manufacturing Institute Survey: Lack of Leadership Seen to Thwart Manufacturing Renaissance