Dutchland is proud to announce their product transfer process, QuickConnect, for companies looking to improve quality and dependability.
Oostburg, WI: Dutchland is proud to announce the “official” release of their product transfer process for companies looking to improve quality and dependable delivery. Dutchland’s QuickConnect™ program easily and seamlessly allows businesses to expand operations or move production to Dutchland with maximum speed and efficiency, and minimal supply chain interruption. The five-step program enables Dutchland to onboard, qualify and deliver a business’s product flawlessly on-time and on-budget.
Key components of the five-step program are:
- Production scope and definition
- Production plan reviews and approvals
- Tooling, testing and approvals
- Continuous improvements
Behind each one of these steps is a comprehensive and extensive documented process to ensure your products are transitioned quickly, saving valuable time and money.
“Our QuickConnect program streamlines the transition of your product production to a proven, reliable partner. Whether you’re looking for a new provider to transfer production of parts or a start-to-finish product manufacturing partner, go BIG with Dutchland.” said Jody Becker, Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
Dutchland’s QuickConnect™ program gives businesses:
- Seamless onboarding and production of their products
- Structured sales, inventory and operational planning (SIOP)
- High quality, timely delivery, competitive cost and rapid speed to market
- Minimal tool downtime, limiting the need for excessive inventory buildup
- Priority access to our primary manufacturing, secondary assembly and 3PL systems
- Consistent, process-driven communications and program management
- Strong, stable and scalable supply chain partner
- Decades of plastics manufacturing expertise
To learn more about QuickConnect™ program, visit: https://www.dutchland.com/quickconnect-product-launch-program/
About Dutchland: With over 50 years’ experience, Dutchland is a high-performance, process driven, contract manufacturer, with rotational molding at its core. From simple plastic parts to large, fully assembled, packaged and ready-to-ship products, Dutchland is a strategic partner for companies seeking BIG growth. With state-of-the-art facilities in Wisconsin and New York, Dutchland utilizes advanced technologies, best-in-class manufacturing processes and a wide range of capabilities to scale production quickly, enabling their customers to Go BIG. Learn more about Dutchland and how they help their customers Go BIG by visiting https://www.dutchland.com/.
Media Inquiries / Press Only: