Ideal for increasing efficiency and achieving transparency and connectivity.
Bluffton, OH – GROB Systems, a global leader in the development of manufacturing systems and machine tools, announces its new modular GROB-NET4Industry web applications, enabling manufacturers to network and digitalize production processes across all plants to increase facility efficiency.
Offering an all-round package for modern production in the Industry 4.0 era, GROB provides 12 modules ranging from planning to engineering to maintenance. Each GROB-NET4Industry module is designed to increase productivity. Users can select from among these modules and combine the most relevant for the best system to ensure transparency and connectivity:
- GROB4Line – The machine in sight via smartphone
- GROB4Analyze – Feedback from the machine for CIP
- GROB4Simulate – Complex processes and parts simply simulated
- GROB4Coach – Programming, simulation, training
- GROB4Interface – Easy route to machine communication
- GROB4Connect – Connection from the real world to the ERP system
- GROB4Pilot – Multi-functional, interactive machine operation
- GROB4Automation – Intuitive production control software for unmanned operation
- GROB4Track – Machine axes in view at all times
- GROB4Care – Service and maintenance portal
- GROB4Portal – The secure Cloud for the industry
- GROB4Optimization-MSP – Process evaluation for motorized spindles
For more information on GROB Systems please visit: https://www.grobgroup.com/en/.
About GROB Systems
For over 90 years, GROB has been known worldwide for the development and manufacturing of machines and production lines for automotive OEMs. GROB has since expanded its portfolio to include universal 5-axis machining centers. The unique retractable spindle provides unmatched accessibility to the work piece, and even upside-down machining, in a collision-free environment during tool change. They are easy to install and maintain, and provide outstanding performance and precision from lot size 1.
GROB is a family-owned company located near Munich, Germany and has full manufacturing capabilities in Germany, Brazil, China, Italy and the United States. More than 600 employees at the 400,000 square foot facility in western Ohio support GROB customers across North America.