SaaS-based Identity Provider develops consumer-focused audit trail for comprehensive conduct review and risk assessment.
LoginRadius, a pioneer in cloud-based user identity and access management, announces the introduction of LoginRadius App Audit Trail, a privacy-first feature for monitoring and controlling user log entries on the platform itself.
By leveraging the new audit trail functionality, companies on the identity platform can now convert log entries into actionable metrics using rules and statistical correlations.
LoginRaidus seeks to conduct compliance-related task reports and achieve a detailed consumer understanding based on their behavioral statistics.
In addition , organizations will now be able to detect threats in real-time, and even conduct a forensic investigation on previously reported security incidents where appropriate.
Key Features of LoginRadius Consumer Audit Trail
- Data collection: it collects logs for all API activities, failure of the webhook API, failures in third party API integration, and failure logs for email, SMTP, and SMS and social providers.
- Secure data management: it includes end-to – end transit and rest protection and guarantees that data collection from all sources meets strict protocols of compliance.
- Data categorization: This categorizes APIs as making, reading, updating, deleting (CRUD) to handle all rules, resources, and events.
- Data versioning: it produces average gigabytes of log data, and any changes made to the user profile are stored / versioned and used for auditing purposes.
- Data filtration: it filters client behavior based on defined data points such as ID, UID, Apple ID, user profile CRUD operations, etc. and automatically extracts data from the admin console.
- Log retention: The parsed 30-day data is stored for future extraction and analysis under a default retention policy.
- Real-time warning: It provides email, dashboard, webhook, and other built-in integrations to enable alarm notification.
- Incident response: It offers case management , communication and exchange of information about security incidents.
- SIEM solution analytics: It offers a robust SIEM application that facilitates integration with applications such as Splunk, logstash, sumo logic etc.
“Every business administrator would love the opportunity to review log files and get a comprehensive overview of all customer events taking place on their network,” said Deepak Gupta, CTO and LoginRadius co-founder.
“We have released the latest Consumer Audit Trail to provide companies with a ground level norm so they can accurately evaluate their consumer data,” he said.
The opportunity to track information back to their original log helps companies to consider the wider threat environment of cybersecurity without sacrificing in-depth perspectives. The Consumer AuditTrail feature of LoginRadius guarantees optimal privacy and sensitive information security.
LoginRadius is a leading Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) cloud-based system that secures over one billion user identities worldwide.
The LoginRadius Identity Platform empowers business and government organizations to securely manage customer identities, deliver a unified digital experience and comply with all major data protection regulations such as the EU GDPR and California CCPA.
For more information, visit https://www.loginradius.com/