New enhancements to Rocket TRUfusion Enterprise software, a cost-effective solution that takes the friction out of product design.
- Rocket Software adds new PTC Windchill plug-in to Rocket® TRUfusion™ Enterprise software
- Updated and enhanced the Teamcenter Active Workspace client TRUfusion Enterprise plug-in
- Improved TRUfusion Enterprise Web Client and TRUfusion Enterprise Portal Web Client user experience
Rocket Software (Rocket), a global technology leader that develops enterprise modernization and optimization solutions for Fortune 500 companies and government agencies, today released enhancements to Rocket TRUfusion Enterprise software, a cost-effective solution that takes the friction out of product design collaboration while dramatically saving time, preventing errors and reducing risk for companies using Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems, such as Siemens® Teamcenter® or PTC® Windchill® and computer aided design (CAD) systems, such as Siemens® NX™, PTC® Creo® and Dassault Systèmes CATIA v5.
“Rocket customers provide high-tech consumer products for the global economy,” said P. Gary Gregory, President, Database and Connectivity Business Unit, Rocket Software. “TRUfusion Enterprise enables extremely efficient global collaboration, ensuring that the right high-quality design data is delivered to the right location in the right format at the right time using the right media – delivering dramatic savings in cost and human efficiency. Our sweet spot is helping manufacturers of complex products, including those in automotive and other high-tech industries, rapidly reconfigure their supply chains by delivering mappings between various PLM and CAD systems.”
TRUfusion Enterprise software delivers a complete solution to organizations involved in supply chain collaborative design processes that need a Product Design Data eXchange (PDX) solution due to the volume and complexity of their transactions. Version 188.8.131.52, available today:
- Delivers a new PTC Windchill plug-in that enables users to initiate, execute and automate PDX processes for both sending and receiving CAD and related product design data to customers and suppliers from within their familiar Windchill client. Already, Rocket is working with PTC Windchill customers to enable them to benefit from the combination of this leading PLM system and Rocket TRUfusion Enterprise.
- Includes enhancements to the previously released Siemens Teamcenter Active Workspace client plug-in. Rocket has numerous automotive T1 suppliers and Formula 1 Teams that have benefited from the combination of Teamcenter and Rocket TRUfusion Enterprise for many years and now they are able to use the improved Active Workspace client plug-in as they move away from legacy Teamcenter clients.
- Brings maintenance updates and UI enhancements for increased functionality and usability.
Now with a new PTC Windchill plug-in and updated Teamcenter Active Workspace client plug-in, Rocket TRUfusion Enterprise software provides an automated, traceable, secure CAD and PLM design data exchange that improves productivity of enterprise product design and engineering staff at every stage of a project – reducing time for PDX by 95% when compared to manual multi-step approaches. With Rocket TRUfusion Enterprise software, teams can track the sharing of high-value product design IP and simplify compliance with customer mandates, regulatory or internal standards, and best practices – preventing costly mistakes, project delays and false starts.
Rocket has partnerships with PTC, Siemens and T-Systems International to enable the development, release and continued maintenance of PLM plug-ins and data export and import management with Windchill, Teamcenter and other PLM systems.
More information about TRUfusion Enterprise is available on the Rocket website.