Industry Today is a media platform that reaches and serves decision makers and buyers in the world of manufacturing and across industry. For two decades Industry Today has provided industrial leaders with world-class reporting across the board – from aerospace, automotive, chemicals, food and beverage, engineering, material handling, metals and mining, supply chain to transportation and logistics and more. Our articles are published on our media platform www.industrytoday.com, featured on Magzter, the world’s largest digital magazine newsstand and posted on all social media.
Whatever industry you are in, our audience of influential thought leaders identify with the challenges of competing in the global marketplace, attracting and retaining top talent and adapting to new technologies such as predictive ordering and artificial intelligence (AI).
Direct request subscriber base of C-Level executives, decision makers and influential thought leaders throughout manufacturing and industry:
- IndustryToday.com ranks 1st in organic searches for “industrial publications” and 1st page rankings for “industrial news,” “industrial news today” and “manufacturing publications.”
Source: Google Analytics
- Industry Today magazine is featured on Magzter, the world’s largest digital magazine newsstand with more than 30+million users in 212+ countries.
- Industry Today maintains a presence on all social media – Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube and GooglePlus, providing timely news and information to promote our partners’ messages.
Better Audience Targeting
Our state-of-the-art, multi-channel digital media platform allows you to define your target audience when and how you want to, whether by industry, title or geography. This is why, when companies have a story to tell, time and time again they chose Industry Today to tell it.
Together with commentary from industry analysts and observers on global issues that affect your businesses, including trade, finance, and economics as well as articles on issues, trends and successes involving the major players themselves, we also have several digital media platform options to help raise your visibility and brand awareness:
- We accept independent advertising in the digital magazine and we offer a range of banners on the Home Page, Industry Specific Pages and Article Pages.
- We accept sponsored articles on the home page, in the digital magazine and in our regular e-blasts.
- We accept sponsored content in our Resource Center in the form of case studies, e-books, industry research, infographics, press releases, reports, videos and whitepapers.
- We accept independently authored content in the form of byline articles, case studies, e-books, industry research, infographics and whitepapers.