Here we highlight some of the top trends used by the food manufacturing industry in 2020.
2020 is the end of a whole decade. There has been a lot of use of technology and digitalization in this decade. Many things have turned from one phase to another and it is expected to grow even further. Like other industries, the food manufacturing industry has also gone through some valuable changes.
Here we have highlighted some of the top trends used by the food manufacturing industry in 2020. Let’s have a look:
- More and more reliability on technology: For the past few years, technology has been changing and evolving. Experts are advancing it to make the manufacturing process smooth. Many private label sauce manufacturers have been taking advantage of technology in different ways. There are machines that keep track of items made in the machine. It works as a digital ledger. These technical machines also make the process transparent for all people involved in the manufacturing process.
- Slots drain systems: A special type of efficient drainage system is used in factories. The idea is to clean the food manufacturing place by sanitizing it quickly. These drainpipes are slim and capable of cleaning the whole system in a quick and easy way. These slots drain systems are made with food-grade stainless steel. It is pre-sloped and pre-assembled. The stainless steel makes it incredibly durable. It can withhold heat and cold easily. The use of stainless steel is also bacteria-resistant, chemical- resistant, and capable of handling the weight of heavy equipment.
- Sustainability in products and packaging: There is a rising surge in opting for sustainable packaging all over the world. So many companies are now shifting towards sustainable packaging even for food products. It is a good initiative and companies are happy to adopt this trend. Every company whether it is a beverage company or food manufactures, everyone can opt for custom packaging for their food. If you are creating custom hot sauce, you can opt for customized glass bottles.
- Plant-based food: Another manufacturing trend is plant-based. People are preferring a plant-based diet over a meat-based diet. It is not for any other reason, but people are considering healthy nutritional choices for themselves. It doesn’t mean your meat sauce won’t sell because people are not leaving barbeque at all. So, if you are creating custom hot sauce, make sure it is specific for a vegan and meat-based diet. You wouldn’t want to be insensible to their choices after all.
- Safety transparency: There have been incidents where rubber, coli, and plastic things have been found in food packaging. This type of behavior isn’t going to favor any food company. To avoid that, there are procedures at food factories where everything is double-checked. Even if there is something wrong, the manufacturers are transparent to their clients about the issue.
- Functional food: Now, people are opting for food that is functional. This means it is fulfilling the needs of the human body. If not, it is at least causing any illness or problem in the body.