McConnell Dowell is projected to save up to 50% in related costs based on current consumption and more once Nitro has been widely deployed.
Since 1961, McConnell Dowell has built thousands of iconic landmark assets and facilities for customers and communities around the world. Their expertise spans building, civil, electrical, fabrication, marine, mechanical, pipelines, rail, tunnel, and underground construction. As leaders in creative construction, they’ve worked on everything from city changing infrastructure projects to vital resource projects that provide both economic and environmental benefits to local communities.
McConnell Dowell was spending a relatively large amount on licensing for the incumbent PDF authoring solution and a far larger amount on printing and photocopying. Replacing the embedded solution with a more cost effective yet equally capable one was not going to be easy, but certainly worthwhile given the significant ongoing cost savings.
McConnell Dowell’s Group GM of IT, Heinrich Kukkuk, chose to switch to Nitro in October 2020. Nitro worked with McConnell Dowell to phase the implementation, ensuring incremental roll out to their teams across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, and Southeast Asia.
McConnell Dowell’s IT team partnered with Nitro to initially rollout over 1,000 licenses, immediately realizing cost savings in year one. Additionally, the teams are working together to uncover use cases throughout the company that would benefit from unlimited eSigning and hence reduce printing.
- Seamless migration: McConnell Dowell achieved broad adoption and positive user feedback through Nitro’s Change Management program.
- Increased employee productivity: Nitro helped McConnell Dowell’s teams minimize wasted time through the use of features such as team documents and templates.
- Additional cost savings with eSigning: McConnell Dowell cut costs and increased efficiency with unlimited eSigning.
- Flexible deployment: Nitro was deployed in a phased manner that aligned to the expiration dates of existing contracts across all regions.
“We managed to transition to Nitro within 30 days and the experience from every angle was exceptional. The powerful and user-friendly platform, fantastic change management and ongoing support are World Class and I wouldn’t be surprised if more companies make the switch when they are faced with their next license renewal.”
– Heinrich Kukkuk, Group General Manager Information Technology
McConnell Dowell is projected to save up to 50% in related costs based on current consumption and more once it has been deployed to its remaining user base.
Nitro PDF Pro & Nitro Sign
# of Employees: