How to collaborate with your team in the cloud.
Using cloud technology has many advantages for companies. According to a survey by Frost & Sullivan, businesses that invest in the cloud generally receive a 400% return on investment. As well as improving productivity and profits, cloud tools enable team members to collaborate better than ever before.
Types of Cloud Collaboration Tools
There is now almost an endless list of online collaboration tools that businesses can use to help both their in-house and remote teams collaborate and boost productivity. Some of the most popular ones include:
- Brief. This team collaboration tool includes to-do-lists, team hubs, chat, video, and file sharing.
- Monday. With an intuitive and aesthetic interface, Monday provides highly-customizable boards for completing tasks.
- Slack. This smart collaboration tool allows teams to send messages to each other and groups, as well as organize conversations into different channels for specific projects.
How Teams Can Collaborate in the Cloud
Cloud technology can enable team members to enhance the quality of their work and decrease the amount of time required to complete projects. The majority of cloud collaboration tools support several means of communication, so it is easy to contact and share items with other team members, no matter where they are. You can use collaboration tool communication methods like instant messaging, chat, audio or video conference, screen sharing, and file sharing. Once your company has chosen the right cloud tools for its operations, there are various ways teams can use them to collaborate successfully.
Keeping Teams Organized
By using cloud-based tools, you can ensure all team members are on the same page. Organization is a vital component of any project. Collaborating with your team via cloud tools enables all team members to work together in synch, which will surely improve any project’s success.
With cloud collaboration tools, it is easy and quick to delegate specific tasks to individuals and ensure all team members know what they are supposed to be doing. By using cloud-based collaboration tools, it is easier to hit targets and deadlines.
By having a single application and process for your cloud communication, everything is in one place. If any team member needs access to a file or notes from a video conference, he or she can access it in no time at all. By tracking discussions and documenting project progress with cloud tools, it will be easier than ever before to ensure collaboration between team members.
Advantages of Cloud Collaboration Tools
Cloud collaboration tools are transforming businesses. There are many advantages to these tools, such as the following.
- Better Access to Large Files: The majority of email servers cannot send documents larger than a few megabytes, which is understandably frustrating for businesses. Cloud tools solve that problem.
- Increased Participation Levels: With cloud-based collaboration tools, all members of a team have an equal opportunity to provide input, which can lead to a higher level of employee participation.
- Enhanced Brainstorming: The cloud is a fantastic place for brainstorming. Productive conversations can take place, and ideas can easily be shared to come up with solutions for projects.